View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007, 08:35 PM

Default Re: Are relationships and marriage all the rage?

[ QUOTE ]
If I were to carry on an affair with a married guy who was lying and sneakin around his wife's back, I'd probably start to wonder about guys and conclude that ALL guys were capable of this behavior. And that would be my own damn fault cuz I would have done it to myself.

[/ QUOTE ]
Heh, I was in an LTR with a girl once who projected that upon me. She knew of two friends of mine who were sleeping around - one who was banging a friend of hers on the side while he was also in a relationship with another (this was an overreaction as they weren't that serious and it may not have even been an infraction) and another where he asked me to tell my girlfriend that he slept with a girl to head off a situation where his girlfriend grilled mine about where he was on a certain night.

So she freaked out and started going through my stuff one time when I wasn't around. When confronted she said I thought I was cheating on her because of the types of friends I had. Oh, and what is this box of condoms I found?, she asked. Dummy, they're for when we have sex because you're too paranoid to have it bareback even though you're on the pill.

So, yeah...