View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007, 04:11 PM

Default Re: Ask a former Taco Bell employee

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I say that this guy is a fool. The Taco Bell I worked at never had people picking stuff up off the floor, and everything was legit. We made everything when you ordered it, no premade bean burritos or tacos or anything, that sounds pretty bunk.

Also...he prefers Taco Cabana?? WTF?

Obviously working there for 13 years, he's probably the disgruntled worker he's talking about in every response he's gonna give.

Lock this thread, this is retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

But dude, if the bags of meat smelled like a55 that is pretty damning.

[/ QUOTE ]
It smells like ass to him cuz he doesn't like Taco Bell. The meat smells just like it does when it goes into your mouth. If you don't like the way it smells when it's on your taco, then you won't like it when it comes out of the bag.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems hard to believe when you are boiling that ish for 20 minutes right after you open it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok......if you don't wanna listen to my response then shut the hell up and don't ask me about it in the first place.

Gild - can you give this idiot his third *

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't "listen" to your earlier response because I have never really smelt the meat on my taco. There is just not enough of it and it is buried under beans, tomoatoes, lettuce, cheese etc. that I could probably not get a sufficient whiff. However, if I had just opened up a big bag of TB ground beef I am sure I would be able to smell something. And if that smell is within 2 olfactory degrees of feet then that greatly affects my opinion of TB.