Default Re: August [censored] thread, yo

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So I play in my first Super Nova freeroll and realize people play those like idiots just like any other tournament. I run into a player I played a bunch in the 9mans who sucked then, and he still sucks now. How can these people play enough to make Super Nova?

[/ QUOTE ]

I like to see how many times I can open shove until I get called. Record is 11 I think. This one I shoved 56s utg first hand, and got called by AJKHoosier with T7s. Doubled up. 4 hands later I was out. Damn AQ.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't get why you wouldn't play these legit...there is a ton of money in there. Especially with everyone being idiots. But I did want to ask you how you play these since I know you play them and complain about the non-chat. Now I know.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had somewhere to be. If I doubled up I was going to sit out for an hour or so. So I did double up, then I decided to push my luck with AQ, ran into AK and TT.

I only complain becuase no one will talk. Seriously every single time I plan an SN FR, people act like it's the goddam WSOP ME final table. One word for those people - TURDS.

[/ QUOTE ]

Matt, you cannot be serious. Most supernovas are not recreational, social players. They are typically serious multi-tablers who have 7 other games in play. I realize you don't play for a living anymore, but most people above microstakes games have no interest in being an internet chatty cathy at a freeroll.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not all of them. And even the ones who are on craploads of tables can still say something. Eveyrone has time to say something. They literally say nothing. Even when I'm spewing out pure comedy gold.

Btw I must be totally kicking ass lately. Because you only respond to something I say if you completely disagree. And it's been a while. Woot me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you seriously playing the SN freeroll for the social interaction?

I'm sad inside.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing a few Gs at the Rhino won't cure.