View Single Post
Old 08-25-2007, 08:20 PM

Default Re: The question is - \'When to quit\' ?

you right about that you more likely to rise on a table you are up on, then go down, and it works the opposite direction, when you down at a table. i'm not really sure why it is happening, cause after all, if you are playing the same level of players on couple different tables, the mathematics and the variance should be the same.
I'll like to hear your opnions of why it is happening...

also about the reply said that it is not smart poker to quit while you are up, so if you lost 2 buy-ins out of the 4 you were up, so you going all the way to get even ? and then what ?

And about the abillity to gen into really big stacks, as 5+ buy-ins.. i'm not sure why i almost never get to there, i'm multi-tabling, and may sit on 4 different tables with 2-3 buy-ins, but i almost never sit on one table with 5+ buy-ins. it's not a very big problem for me, cause i can end up a whole straight week winning 3-5 buy-ins a day, but it is question i ask myself a lot : "why my rush don't getting long on one table?"
Does some of you guys facing the same thing ? if yes, do you think about it ? how you taking this ?

thanks for all the responses.