View Single Post
Old 08-25-2007, 03:07 PM

Default weekly 5-10 PLO game at Venetian

It seems like there is a lot of interest amongst 5-10NLH players for PLO these days. We were playing a round of each at the Venetian last night which got me thinking.....

I'd like to organize a weekly 5-10 PLO game. If i could get the word out, get some cooperation from Venetian (or wherever) i think this game would be sustainable. I'm thinking some weekday night that is not a prime holdem night for the local pros.

So i've come to 2+2 for suggestions...Do you think it would be hard to get this organized? What day of week should it be on? Do you think i'd be able to get a cardroom (the Venetian) to support us?

The tentative plan would be to figure out some details and start spreading the word ASAP both on 2+2 and locally in Vegas. Hopefully i could get Kathy Raymond on board. Maybe i could get her to offer 1/2 time for the first few weeks to get the game started? At a minimum we could let all the floor and people who answer the phone know that there is a omaha game scheduled on x day at x time.....

So what do you think? Is this possible or am i wasting my time? Any thoughts or advice would be helpful! PM me if you live here and would be interested.

Clint