View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 04:03 PM

Default Generic spot. Given these assumptions what\'s my play.

I've been playing this guy for awhile. He's a multitabling 2+2er, good smart aggressive player with a tendency to make lots of small raises on the flop in HU hands with me. He's a little bit out of line with these but not crazy. I've been getting the best of him in guessing games in our HU hands, but I don't think he's tilting. Maybe a little bit steamed, maybe. He definately respects my play.

He has about 700 at a 3/6 game, I cover. Folded to me in the SB and I raise AJo. He has not been repopping me a ton (nor have I been raising a ton, like I'm folding 78o and A7o usually), and he just calls here. Flop comes 89Tr. I have the feeling that if I bet my usual 30$ into 42$ pot he's going to raise me with air here, a small raise to like 100-110. I'm about 75% sure of my read on this. If I check I'm sure he will bet any top pair or better, and all his air. I'm really in the dark as to his turn barreling frequecies though if I c/c. No clue as to how he'd react to a CR, as I've never CRed with the initiative against him before. What's my play?