View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 11:10 AM

Default Am I a scumbag, B&M?

Everyday I see posts here where ppl take some blatant angleshot and then post about it while acting innocent. That is the inspiration for this post.

Late in my 1/2 session, some 2/5 player decides to slum it at my table for awhile. He ends up sitting directly to my right, and goes crazy, stealing almost every pot. It's not too long before I realize he's either drunk or not paying attention, and peeks at his hole cards with only one hand. Without any effort on my part, I can see his hole cards in 4/5 hands.

After half an hour of watching him steal pots w/ 8 high, I start reraising him light PF to isolate and take him down. I never hit a big score against him, seeing as he consistently hit 2 pr and i was running completely card-dead. Ultimately I probably took 60-75 from him. I only kept this up for 45 minutes before this player went BUSTO against some other fish who flopped a monster.

My question: am I a scumbag? I don't have an obligation to tell him to hide his cards, but does this border on douchebaggery? This feels like more of a grey area than some of the other moral questions i see here, but i may be biased.