Thread: Rock Band
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 11:20 PM

Default Re: Rock Band

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The manufacturer says that if you can beat the drums at expert you can play the instrument. I kinda believe that its true to a large extent. 4 drum pads and a pedal.

You guys are lucky that you're young and can jam with your friends on this. At 38, none of my friends play this stuff. Maybe I will be able to form an online band or whatever.

Okay, after 5 days with GH2, I am up to beating the battle of the bands on hard. Like they say on South Park, I guess I am now immortal, since "How do you kill that which has no life?"

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. I'm 30 and happy to see that I am the 2nd oldest person playing this series instead of the oldest as previously hypothesized.

I hope it is possible to do two instruments from the same unit (bass+vocals for example) while playing over the 'net. I have two friends in different parts of the country who are into this series and we'd have a blast if we could do all 4 parts with just the three of us.

[/ QUOTE ]

Make that at least 3rd oldest. I may actually finally have to get an Xbox live account for this. Who else you gonna trust for your Steve Perry vocals, Ghaz?