View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 05:13 PM

Default Ethical question for you, bbv (with 2 pics)

I'm back - who missed me?

7 day ban fron NT! for writing a well thought out post in OOT. Sex isn't even "scatalogical" dummy but I'm pleased to be back with my friends now.

Anyway I know you'll have been wondering where I was and why I was away so just thought I'd let you know it's because I was banned and no other reason. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Since Sunday I've had this ethical question for BBV and it's been torture not being allowed in here to post it. I could see all the threads but not post - how mean is that???

To explain my problem: recently me and my girlfriend have been using space dust/popping candy in bed for our sexytimes.

She lifts her legs up and I pour the whole packet deep into her vanana. Then I go down on her and start lapping it up and she can feel it bursting away inside her and it's been having some pretty excellent orgasmal effects - I can really recommend it to all you guys. The color changing type is best because I'll tip orange space dust in her then start lapping away and when I come back up at the end I've got a blue tongue and it makes us both lol.

This is where things get difficult tho. We're both committed Christians and last our priest started a church boycott against certain countries (based on human rights, civil liberties, the fact that they're Muslim nations etc - here's part of Amnesty and all that [censored]) and one of the verboden countries is Turkey. Guess where space dust comes from [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] I mentioned this dilemma to him at the end of Mass but he told me I had to act with my conscience and do what I think's best.

Anyway I don't like having "regular" sex with my gf as I explained in the other OOT post that got me banned and she's saying [censored] the boycott cos the orgasms are the best she's ever had and she doesn't know what we've got left if we pack in the space dust!

I want to be a good member of my church but need the orgasms to keep on producing the orgasms so that my gf doesn't leave me - so please tell me what to do! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]