Thread: My finger!
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 03:34 PM

Default Re: My finger!

[ QUOTE ]
Hi BBV!

The day before yesterday I was shopping groceries and when I got home I had four bags and was carrying one of them with with my ring finger and pinky. It wasn't very comfortable but I passed a girl in the stairs so I couldn't be uncool and take a new grip obv.

Anyways, when I got to my apartment and put down the bags my ring finger had gone a bit numb. I had apparently squeezed a nerve when I carried the bags. Oh well, it'll go over soon I thought.

Today it's two days later and my finger is still a bit numb on the top [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

What it do bbv?! Will my finger fall off? Should I see a doctor? Should I put needles in it? Help!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, the feeling will most likely come back. Its possible you irreperably damaged the nerve, but its pretty unlikely. Don't know what going to the doctor will do for you, they don't have any magical nerve regrowing formula.

FWIW, when this happened to me, it took ~ a month for it to be entirely back to normal. It comes back gradually though, so its hard to say exactly. One day you will just notice that its totally normal again.