View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 11:56 AM

Default Re: what do christians say about chinese people

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Once again, I restate that they had the opportunity. Just as we today have the opportunity. I did not say they were forced to take it, just that the Word was presented to them. It is up to each person to decide for themselves. The Bible says there will be false prophets, always has been, always will be.

[/ QUOTE ]
Do you think their opportunity was on par with the one you were given? Do you think these destroyed peoples truly had the same kind of access to the Bible and Christianity that you do? These aren't rhetorical questions. Think about this critically for a few minutes before you answer.

Surely God knew that putting people in China and surrounding them with social/cultural obstacles would make them highly unlikely to find Christianity. So he created millions of people for the express purpose of being destroyed? Again, I ask, what good is this "opportunity" if God knows we won't find it or take it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it on par with what I have at my disposal, no it wasn't. That's obvious. But all I said was, they had the chance. Keep in mind this was before Christ was sent ot Earth. It is one of the reasons why he was sent.

If you are really concerned about the spreading of the gospel, I suggest you study the book of Revelation. Part of the end times prophecy is that everyone shall hear the word of God before the end times.