View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 10:35 AM

Default Re: SSNL POKER [cheese] thread AUG PT 2

[ QUOTE ]
Guys,

Redoing the converter output function tomorrow for efficiency.

Just wondering,

1) Is there anything about the current converter output that you DO NOT Like?
2) Anything that you DO like that you don't want changed evah?
3) Any comments/suggestions/ideas welcome.

I'm not saying the output is going to change, I'm just saying that is has to be reprogrammed, so while I am at it I'd like to know if I should make any changes or to just keep it as is.

[/ QUOTE ]
If you put the name of villain in the 'reads' field, the converter also converts that name to its position (so for example, if you are in the BB and I write in the reads field "Villains screen name is Tickner" it converts to "Villains screen name is BB". I'd like to see that one fixed so that the screen names are preserved in the reads field. Should be easy [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Also, Everest support would be so great but I can imagine you don't have the time for that.

The rest of your converter is great, keep up the good work [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Edit: Oh yeah, you could store all HH's, entered by users into the converter, in a database and sell that for some good $$$. That way you can pay your hosting bills and buy yourself more time for development on the site [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]