View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 10:24 AM

Default Re: Ask me about : coming out

[ QUOTE ]
I also love how the new testaments entire message is basically to be good to each other - dont be judgemental and do unto others. But when it comes to people who dont subscribe to the medieval doctrine of Christianity then they are labelled as sinners and dont deserve understanding, tolerance or 'forgiveness'.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus is all about all of those three things and so should a proper Christian ideally. Don't confused the Catholic or Conservative US churches with the rest of Christianity. We have a gay couple who come regularly to my church and they are treated exactly the same as the rest of the parishoners.

[ QUOTE ]
Its also pretty telling that when Jay said:

[ QUOTE ]
Does cottaging disgust you as much as it does me?

Edit: also other forms of extremely promiscuous homosexualism.

[/ QUOTE ]

He is disgusted by gay promiscuity but not straight promiscuousity. Interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't put words in my mouth. I never said I didn't find rampant straight promiscuity pretty disgusting (except in Lionel's gift threads - they just funny). But since this is an 'Ask a gay person thread' I thought I would ask him something about gay people, not about straight people.

Edit : also if you don't find the gay people who go cruising round parks to go bum or suck off a stranger in a bush or public toilet disgusting then - YGOS?