View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 05:58 AM

Default Re: Lines I have used unsuccessfully on women (bee-atches)

off the top of my head. There ar a lot im forgetting. Also funny thing is, some of these will be unsuccessful on some girls, but successful on others.

"hey knucklehead, dance floor is THAT way" ( this is when they are doing that thing where they bob back and forth solo or beside a friend thus indicating they want some guy to dance with them. saying what i tried saying there seems to provoke arguments about 75% of the time.)

"I like! how much?" (girl is not a stripper/hooker)

"you remind me of a horse!"

"whats it like being 10 feet tall?"

"hey" her: "hi" me: "do I make you anxious? <cause girl is visibly nervous... as if she was some live noob and was dealt KK utg+1>" her "no" (runs away)

"hey" her: "hi" me: "blah blah blah" her "blah blah blah" me: <1 minute into conversation> "close your eyes" her: <she does> me: <kisses her for about 3 seconds> her: "hee hee hee... i gotta go!!!"<runs away giggling, wont talk to me again>

"hey you see that girl over there? I kinda like her and i wanna make her realllly jealous, so lets flirt with each other RIGHT infront of her for a bit. you in?" girl: "" <she wanted a nice cute guy to hit on her... i made her sad>