View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 02:47 AM

Default Re: Dramatics! Neverwin Stars Busto? Collateral Damage?

[ QUOTE ]
LOL at the complete fabrication of your story. I was a little irked and did say that I had been there all night, but I never said who I was with or made any of those remarks. And I didn't answer your ridiculous questions about poker (ie. varience) because I thought you were an annoying, disgusting chump and did not want to talk to you. Most men would get the hint when a woman completely turns away from them at the bar and moves a seat down. Also, please find me one picture where my lipstick isn't even on my face? Good luck trying.

Here's a question for you: Ego tilt much? LOL

Go get a life! (and a gym membership)

[/ QUOTE ]

You did not move away from me. You just kept shoveling $100 bills into the video poker game. (That game is kinda tough to beat. Ask Sklansky about it.)

I may not have gotten the dialogue exactly correct between you and the bartender, but you name-dropped Bobby Baldwin and you did ask him to stop being rude when all the poor guy was doing was his job. You were a stone cold bitch to him.

You spoke with me for 30 minutes. Had I really irritated you that much you would have left.

You DID answer my questions about poker, which is why I can confidently say that you don't have a clue.

You can call me liar all you like, but even the people on this forum who hate my guts know that I tell it like it is.

I am actually considering getting a gym membership, as I am in the worst shape I have ever been in. What are you going to do to cure your ills? No matter how much running you do on that treadmill, you can't sweat out white-trash-tramp.

Get a life? I have one that deep down we both know you'd KILL to have. I have a college degree, am great at poker, and have a great deal of friends and family who love me.

What do you have, other than soon-to-fade looks, a sketchy track record and a childhood that clearly left you scarred to the bone?