View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 02:05 AM

Default Re: Russian Roulette

[ QUOTE ]
But in all of these questions we're missing perhaps the most vital: OP, what was your relationship with your father from your earliest childhood? Was he abusive? Aloof? Unloving/uncaring? Absent? Because this is the case in the vastly overwhelming majority of homosexuals. See, I don't believe that gays are born that way, but I truly believe that *they* believe that they were born that way. Reason being, from their earliest rememberances, i.e. the time that heteros were noticing girls, they were noticing boys. What else could they believe than that they were born like that? Therefore, I do not believe that the vast majority of homosexuals chose to be so. However, science seems to believe that the relationship with the child and his/her father from a very young age actually determines these types of gender issues. Some wire seems to get crossed mentally/emotionally in the earliest stages of development. So, OP, what was your relationship with your father like?

[/ QUOTE ]

Daddy made him watch the Dear Hunter twice a week with him [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]