View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 09:50 PM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Hey.. I'd like to suggest another stat you can add to the menu (that opens when you click the displayed stats..the yellow menu) Perhaps, if it isn't difficult to accomplish, you can add (for each street) "Folded to Check/Raise"

I was recently playing against a pretty loose and aggressive player who'd bet almost anything, but when he was check/raised, he'd fold. He wouldn't fold to a flat out bet, but to a check/raise, if he didn't have the nuts, he was a goner (believe you, me.. it was a great tell to pick up on).

Anyway that can be done? Thanks,
Nick

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it could be done... but it isn't a priority right now.

[ QUOTE ]

when you rebuild a database...the old info is deleted?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes the database starts from scratch. I should really put two buttons there. 1 for bulk imports and another to clear the database.

[ QUOTE ]

Is there going to be support for iPoker?

[/ QUOTE ]

There already is, but I gave the guy who commissioned me to write it a 3 month exclusive with it. I think he has at least 2 months left.

[ QUOTE ]

Opponent's fold to 2nd barrel isn't working for heads up tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got a feeling that this could be because of the rather precise definition of a 2nd barrel I used. It has to be a raised pot, followed by the same person betting the flop and turn. So if it were a limped or a re-raised pot then it wouldn't count as a 2nd barrel.

This might seem a little perverse, but I was looking to solve a problem i.e. I wanted to know how often a guy was going to float the flop and fold to a turn bet. The dynamics and hand ranges that apply in 3-bet or limped pots are different. In my judgement the differences are sufficient that including these hands in the same stat may appear to make more sense, but it would dilute the usefulness of what I was trying to do. You are of course free to disagree.

Triggerie. Thx for the detailed comments. I'll have a look at the hand you posted and other suggestions tomorrow.

Thac. My problem with the HH window was that even routine hands become fairly lengthy if you allocate a line to each pre-flop decision. I kinda like my compromise of only showing post-flop action in full. If nobody else does though it's easy to change. I agree with T$ being better.

[ QUOTE ]

Great program. However, something strange I can't understand. Just played a session for the first time with it. It moved the HH's to the folder I have as Archived history folder in realtime. But I only have the move observed HH's box checked. I'm confused.

Also, it altered the beginning of each HH with some jibberish. Thus, PT will not read them when I try to import. Thanks for any help.

[/ QUOTE ]

That does indeed sound like a bug. Which site were you playing - FTP? I'll check it tomorrow

[ QUOTE ]

Is there any way for me to copy (and then paste) a player's stats from either the HUD or from the detailed stats window? I have not been able to highlight and copy anything. I like to be able to copy key stats periodically into "player's notes" to document if there is a dramatic change in style over time.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can dump the database as a text file and search for a player name. Probably a little too clumsy for what you wanted to do [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

Hello, this looks like great software but I'm having trouble installing it. I'm getting the error message about mfc71.dll. I downloaded that file through a link in this thread but that didn't seem to fix anything. I must be doing something simple wrong. Any ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]

You should check that you got the spelling of the dll file you want exactly right. It is quite possible that you get the file and it asks you for another similar file right away.