View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 09:04 PM

Default Re: Conspire`s 9/11 Conspiracies

Although most of the OP is a reach IMO that requires a pretty large suspension of disbelief, the truly LOL part to me is about flight 93 landing safely.

The general reason I don't believe conspiracies like this is that they require a large number of people to play along. Let's look at flight 93, for example. They land the plane. Where do the people go? Not back to their families obviously. They just disappeared. Mass murder? If not the government says look, this is all fake, we're putting you in some Witness Protection Program kind of deal, you can never see your families again. Well, what's to stop them from calling, e-mailing, just showing up there one day? Does not compute.

And that's just that aspect of it. All the other collaborative stuff over time that led up to that and nothing leaked? If I'm FBI or whatever and I get a whiff of this I'd like to think I wouldn't keep quiet.

Regarding the phone comment, I just assumed they used those phones that are embedded into the back of the seats.