View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 07:32 PM

Default Re: Ask me about : coming out

A few things about the study finding I posted:

A. Things like "well a lot of my friends dislike gays and I doubt all are latent gays," doesn't really contribute anything at all. Like, at all.

B. Obv I doubt the study is conclusive and a larger sample size would be needed.

C. I really wanted to see that guy's reaction since I knew he would be disgusted.

D. People are often very vocal/visible about things that they are insecure about. Think girls who wear overwhelming amounts of makeup, guys who flash cash everywhere they go, or people who always talk down to others. These people are often insecure about their looks, monetary status, and intellect, respectively. You don't think it's possible that the extreme gay bashers are desperately trying to affirm their heteroness so nobody will question it? I mean, I have as much desire to bang dudes as this dude says he does (none), but I'm not out screaming about disgusting it is, how they are varying degrees of retarded, etc.

E. I copy/pasted that write up from another site. They weren't my words, for whatever that is worth.

F. I like how his, and anyone who gets angry at something I write, first response to me was "OMG a cokehead lol shutup." I've never done coke in my life.