View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 05:08 PM

Default Re: Conspire`s 9/11 Conspiracies

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if the planes could not have been diverted we could of atleast stopped the airliner crashing into the pentagon, we probably could of stopped the 2 airliners from crashing into the towers.

[/ QUOTE ]

how?

No one knew the planes were hijacked until after the first plance crashed into the WTC. Even after they knew there were planes being hijacked they didn't know how many or which ones were being so! Do you know how many commercial airliners are in the air over the U.S. at any give moment? A lot. A lot more than the military can keep tabs on.

You theory is preposterous.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can understand why u think that this is preposterous. I would like u to look at the bigger picture though. The right people knew this was going to happen, and they had spent a great deal of time preparing for this attack. Our government has been trying to blow up the tower since atleast 1993. So I stand by my statement that this did not have to happen. 9/11 was a success because of so many failures, just like JFK. This is all tied to the New World Order (skull & bones). They need to instill fear into Americans so that our country can become a police state. Dont even get me started on the patriot act, which of course was put into effect after 9/11.

[ QUOTE ]
I resubmit my question regarding the evidence of flight 93 landing and what happened to all the pasenegrs?

[/ QUOTE ]

I need to find the right video where I got this information from, my next post will give an answer your question. I like where this thread is going so keep asking questions and keep calling me crazy. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]