View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 04:26 PM

Default Re: AA against very weak opponent. 50NL.

Thanks for the answers. I guess it's three lines you could choose, 3-bet flop, c/c or fold. I'm having a hard time figuring out wich one is the best though.
3-bet flop: why would this kind of player suddently play his draw aggro? I've seen him see a flop with 95s from the BB(just cheking pf), check all the way, hit a straight and CHECK the river. No bets, no call, no nothing.

Calling turn and calling 1/2 pot bet on river:
In my mind there's no way he would bet the river without a hand, and with a weak holding he propably would've checked or if he felt really frisky, made a light bet(although I doubt it). So this could propably work.
BUT is it realistic to think he's holding anything worse than a set or two pair? At worst? I mean, i've only seen this guy bet one hand before out of almost 200 and that hand he was holding kings on a board with low cards, and no draws.

Go figure...

edit: thanks for the input TheDoubleA.
I pretty much agree with you. I guess he could of had TT+, that would make sense as well as set/two pair.
I ended up folding, but I sure wasn't happy at all about how the hand went down..

Gotta love ongame though, players like this all the time [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]