View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 01:07 PM

Default A really stupid girl problem

Alright, I'm hesitant to post this, but I figure maybe one of you schmucks might have a good idea. You don't need much background information.

Three weeks ago, I went to my girlfriend's sister's wedding in Long Island. I've been dating her for 2 years er so. Anyway, I drank way too much at the wedding like a moron and as a result, I really don't remember much that happened after the speeches at the party.

The Problem:

I have a random memory of me saying "I love you" to her while we were dancing. I'm like 80% sure I did and I obviously have no memory of how she reacted (I have no idea what she said in response).

Anyway, I really like her so if I did say "I love you," that's not a big deal to me. But I mean is saying "I love you" for the first time that big of a deal in a relationship? I'm her first serious boyfriend, so I'm prolly the first person to ever say that to her. Is this something girls dream of hearing from a guy they really like?

I dunno, I feel like I F'd this up pretty bad--when she remembers the first time this was said to her she'll picture a drunken idiot dancing badly. Anyone think I should try to say it again at a more proper time (eg- something she'd deem romantic)?

The other problem is if I didn't actually say anything and am misremembering. Not really sure what I can do about that.

Ok, so i read through this and it sorta sounds made up. But, keep in mind that I rarely post in OOT and don't care about my reputation. I guess I didn't entirely spell out the problem (I'm trying to keep this short), so if it's not obvious, I can add more stuff.