View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 11:01 AM

Default Re: new game- \"how many times?\"

[ QUOTE ]
i was gonna do it, then i got a phone call requesting my presence in one of the conference rooms (conference room B).I get to the room and its empty. so I head back to my desk. like 10 seconds later, they call me back, telling me I went to the wrong floor. so I go to the alleged correct floor and room, and again, empty. I go back to my desk. phone rings again, I had the right floor, but the wrong room. I go back to the right floor and the new room, empty again. back to the desk. phone rings, original floor was correct, go to the other room. nobody there.
so Im heading back to my desk again, bewildered, when I pass the guys that sit near me laughing hysterically. I can only imagine what these morans were laughing about. but anyway, I make nothing of it and as I pass the window, I notice a moose in the field behind the building. this struck me as odd because normally hes not alone. so I head out back to investigate. as I creep up on him, it quickly becomes apparent that hes sleeping. so, naturally, I run up and tip him over. he woke up confused and got to his feet. I waited for him to fall asleep again(hes one lazy biotch), which took like 3 minutes. I proceeded to tip him over once more for good measure and headed back inside.

[/ QUOTE ]