View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 06:05 AM

Default Re: xpert PUAs, your thoughts? ([x] emma watson w/ ass [?] BJ w/ vomit

[ QUOTE ]
1. IF you're gonna talk, DO NOT say lame [censored] like excuse me or I dont usually do that or whatever. Just say Hey.
2. Your body language is gonna most of the stuff. If you look relax, lean back, comfortable. Chances are she's gonna say yes to whatever you say.
3. Your body language is gonna do most of the stuff, if you look nervous, creepy, or lame, or lean in chances are she's gonna say no to whatever you say.
4. Opening a girl by herself in the mall is kinda like lottery, unless you're [censored] good you sucessrate is gonna be 30% or something.
5. Your successrate is prolly 1% with your actual approach.

cliff note, drop the lame part of your openner and work on your body language, what you say in the 1st 5 min doesnt mean [censored].

Keep it up man, you got the right intuition by approaching the lonely girl cause during the day groups suck (whereas in bars and club its the opposite)

Suggestion for pick up line for you: "Hey, you look cool, I thought I'd come by and say Hi."

This is the best [censored] you can use during the day. At clubs, dont even bother.

Edit: oh and I dont know if you did that but dont stare at girls for 5 min before you go talk to them. Go right away.

[/ QUOTE ]

someone's read "the game"