View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 05:57 AM

Default Re: Official Stars Regulars Thread *DELETED*

los torros, your Data is pretty far off...I was on a breakeven streak (getting probably the worst luck I've gotten in my entire life) for the first 2 weeks of August, and I rarely played the month before, but the past 2 weeks I'm up a significant ammount. So, if data showing me at breakeven for 2 weeks means I'm not a winner, then okay, you know a lot about poker.

Leatherass, you probably do make more than I do, especially this year, since I've rarely played, and every time I've sat down, you've been playing, so considering you're solid and play at least 4x more than I do, I wouldn't be surprised at all for you to have made 600k by the end of the year or at least close to it, to be honest. Furthermore, you said "one of the biggest winners", and not "the biggest winner"...I am almost positive from the players I've seen that I am one of the biggest winners at 3/6 full ring, and possibly at 5/10 also.

And to WPR, I don't have pokertracker, but I do have taxes that I file+money in my bank account, and since poker is my full time job, I assure you I do well for myself. Just because I've been running horribly this month (although I recently rebounded and made it all back and then some), and because you've gotten incredibly lucky, does not make you better than I am. And, as for me creating the account to respond, I don't read this forums regularly, but a friend told me you were talking crap about me, so I decided to respond.