View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 09:51 PM

Default Re: OOT now bans requests for personal experiences at a location

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just because you offend people when you post bombastic, inflammatory, black-and-white judgmental content doesn't mean you speak the truth.

[/ QUOTE ]

While that is an obvious truism, it is true as well that when people are wrong they often seek to attack the messenger, including the way the message is delivered, rather admitting their wrongness.

But hey, if you want to believe poor 'lil Brandi was really an honest naive trusting girl who got taken advantage of through no fault or instigation of her own, or ZJ's laughable assertions that he didn't realize what he was doing was wrong, then go ahead. It's a free country and you are free to be a sucker.

[/ QUOTE ]
You must have a short memory, my man. I was THE only person on the same side as you in the ZJ NVG thread, and I got roasted religiously for it. As far as the Brandi thing goes, I have a theory that your natural distrust of women led you to make conclusions which the facts later bore out to be true, but obviously I can't prove that.

Personally, as far as the "shoot the messenger" thing goes, I think it's because your style is so confrontational and divisive that you obscure your message the times you are right. You don't seem particularly inclined to change, though, so as long as you know that and are okay with it, fine.