View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 08:09 PM

Default Re: Official Supernova Elite Thread

"I just want to say that I think it's awesome that Stars comes on here and listens to our suggestions and what not. Thanks a lot Scotty, even if in the end the status quo is deemed the best alternative. "

Agreed 100%.

Also agree with just throwing in a Wednesday afternoon VIP tourney. Something like that anyway.

You could even have a max # of players on each one so as to not accidentally dilute the value of any specific one of them. And then adjust the prize-pool as necessary.

Or just have the prize-pool increase like it would in a normal MTT.
It goes up $50 for each player that registers or something like that. Kind of like the VIP-tickets idea in a way I suppose.

Anyway, I/we have been kind of hard ripping on the VIP tourneys the past day or two.
I think it's awesome that Stars wants to give us as much crap as possible for free and that they also come on here and seek our input on how it could be done better and better.

Obviously there is not nearly as much need to comment on the stuff that is already being done really well much beyond, "Hey guys, keep up the good work. Love practically everything you are doing!"
But when analyzing a problem one needs to go into a bit more depth and it can kind of end up being a bitch-fest.

Stars rocks and if they ended up keeping the VIP tourneys the exact same I would still be fine with the site.

But they want to make it better and I'm thrilled that such a big site actually listens to and cares so much about our input....as opposed to another certain large site I can think of that pulled out of the U.S. that barely could be bothered to respond to any reasonable complain with any kind of competency whatsoever.

Okay... [/suck-up].
Will be interested to see what changes come of all this.