View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 04:47 PM

Default Re: Official Supernova Elite Thread

Yeah, I'm considering that too.
It's all kind of weird.
It's like I'm taking advantage of a Stars promotion that is only as good as it is because so many people dislike it.

I'm just more persistent than them so I usually will force myself to play it each week even when I have something else I would rather be doing.

Although there are many weeks when I have tentative plans to get out of there as soon as I can.
If it's a day when I have something waiting for me then I won't play the 100 FPP one which is like spending $1.50 for a $5 or $6 value tourney. I don't mind losing the extra $4 of EV or whatever it is. But I do mind ditching the $65 value.
If I get knocked out of the $65 one I can immediately get out of there and not risk having to sit there in the $5 value on where I might win $15 or something.

There have been a couple times when I played both and then the smaller one was keeping me there when I wanted to leave and I pretty much wished I hadn't signed-up for it in the first place.

If I make the money in the bigger one then I pretty much say, "Yippee...Got my $90. Now I can finally leave."