View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 04:32 PM

Default Re: No I\'m not leaving Your HU table

[ QUOTE ]
leatherass,

Haven't read the entire thread, just giving you my .02 on your OP.

I've always had the view that it's unethical for just 1 person to ask for HU and try to give the fish no say-so, so I would say that it has always been fine to play in a 2 handed game if just one person wanted it HU and the other was cool with you playing.

Up until Stars added HU tables, I had the view that if both people wanted it HU, then it was the right thing to do to respect their wishes and let them play HU. Now that Stars has HU tables, this seems ridiculous to me since they could just go play on one of those.

I'm assuming you held your views before Stars added HU tables as well, since you sat at a 5/10 6 max table that I was at after me, the other guy, and 3 people who were sitting out asked you not to sit. That was just a dick move, imo. He ended up quitting me when we couldn't have HU, so basically you gained nothing while costing me potential earnings just to try to idk, prove that you didn't have to respect people that wanted to play HU.

Not an issue any more since the Stars update, but those are my views for what they're worth.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to let everyone know for the record that I banned myself from chat and also can not see others chat. I generallyclick on Notes tab so i can't see chat either. So I definitely didn't see what people were telling me. A few times I have obv. which lead to this post.