View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 03:10 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Am I crazy since nobody else is mentioning this problem? I backed up my Full Tilt program folder, and installed Full Tilt fresh. FTS doesn't read the player's stack size on 6-max Racetrack view anymore. So autorebuy doesn't work anymore with this setup.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, it's working for me (I use 6-max racetrack). I've got my tables set to Small size.

[/ QUOTE ]

Autorebuy is working for you? I'm not talking about manual reload. Autorebuy where if your stack goes below x%, it's automatically reloaded to the max without any keypress from you.

For curiosity sake, go to to the Displays tab in FTS and check the "Enable OSD 3-4 in Ring Games" option. It shows a HUD of your stack size in BB's and # of players on the top of each table window. On 6-max tables in Racetrack view, all I get is a "--" for stack size when I sit down. This is the reason why autorebuy doesn't work. But manual reload still works since it's not dependent on the program knowing your exact stack size.

I'm not trying to be a crybaby about it since everything still works in Classic view, but I'd just like this problem acknowledged so it can be fixed for the next version.