View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 12:54 PM

Default Re: baronzeus\' video

yeah i pretty much agree with everything you said andy. although i definitely wasn't referring to you when i said that! it's funny that both you and doughnutz BOTH im'ed me thinking i was talking about you. hahahaha [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

"1) Think-Opponents-Are-Too-Rational syndrome" i definitely suffer from this. i like to do level thinking (lots of "he thinks that i think that he thinks..") but the problem is a lot of opponents dont think orthink MUCH differently than me. this is true at higher limits more than lower limits.
The A9 hand is a good example. In is position he has to know I have a king or at least a strong 9 and that im NEVER folding, so when he bets, I kno wthat he knows this so I have to fold because its value. unfortuantely you guys are right and it was probably a bad fold

"2) Your entire outlook on passive vs aggressive in short handed games. "

as far as this goes, different strokes for different folks. i think my passivity actually allows me to get to showdown MORE than most people, which is huge as higher stakes games. the biggest reason i have been successful at the higher games is because of that alone.

as far as making big folds i do that more than anyone else in the world probably. literally, only joe cassidy might make more big folds than me, and I KNOW i get bluffed out because of it sometimes.