View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 10:55 AM

Default Re: the Well: Jstill

I play limit live about every week at the local card room which is actually a greyhound track (its illegal in NH to have NL cash games for some reason). I still prefer limit overall I think and if i went to foxwoods Id play the 4/8 or 5/T rather than 1/2 NL probably still?

Ive played online a few times this last month when I've just felt like mixing it up, but really the fact I can get so many hands in in such a short time playing NL is what really appeals to me about it.

I still have money on wsex and play the VIP tourneys whenever Ive played on there that week but found a new main site as soon as the rake change came since it meant my earnings were going to be cut by greater than about a third (since I was a slight loser pre rakeback). It was pretty devastating to me, I had gotten so used to grinding out rakeback there only playing 20-25 hrs a week and was doing pretty consistently (altho with huge swings) since a bad week meant I probably didnt lose even all the RB I had made and when I won YAY FREE MONIES... which was the perfect set up while I finished up schooling (playing poker as a job and winning semi consistently).

Im really technologically not inclined, my friend AJML has always hooked up me with anything computer related.. how to use PT how to install the auto hot key programs... this avatar was the first one on photo bucket I got to work and really just enver changed it hahaha... I ll take suggestions on a new avatar in this thread for sure... I was also thinking about changing my name to be honest its far to close to my real name which is Josh Stillwagon

also I was illogic on wsex (mine as well say now since I dont play there anymore), a long time regular most people played and probably thought was decent from what Ive heard back. Quite a few 2p2ers knew who I was by the end and some didnt. Kvacke, MJKidd, guru and inferno all knew who I was and I have to say those are all the toughest players Ive ever played against. Inferno esp Id have to say, not to slight those others at all... Id definitely be curious to hear what people thought...

oh actually Pbob too was really tough I didnt know who he was and I dont know why but I figured I wouldnt think Pbob was good if i played him (I dont know why i thought thta no offense, I guess just cuz he was always complaining about losing and saying everyone else sucked). Turned out he was a regular I always tried to avoid.