View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 10:44 AM

Default Re: the Well: Jstill

random facts about myself

I'm from New Hampshire, born and raised. Im guessing most of you have never been there or have met anyone from here.

We are known for our cows and granite (great rite) and are the state with the highest consumption of alcohol per capita

both my parents were multi degree black belts and former karate senseis but never taught me anything and Im not tough at all.

I was in a fraternity in college which inspires lots of bashing but Im used to the stigma by now... just remember to be prejudice against a fraternity uve never met anyone from (or more importantly an individual u dont know becuz of this) isnt much less worse than most types of unfair discrimination. Plus it was fun...

I went to UNH on a scholarship and have a BS in Economics with a minor in Mathematics. I was an AP scholar and Presidential scholar in High school where I graduated in the top 5%. It was a co-ed Catholic private school (though I'm not really catholic) where Kyro and AJML both attended school. I was academic all state for soccer (which really means nothing) and that and basketball are probably my two biggest hobbeys besides poker and boozing.

I'm in my last year of my MA in Economics and am not totally sure of my plan after. The last year I havent have a job besides online poker but I'm far far from baller.