View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 05:14 AM

Default Re: It is a long shot!

[ QUOTE ]
I have given sufficient, and there is heaps more, circumstantial evidence that the CIA was involved.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have just re-read the link that you provided as "evidence."

In the heading of the very article that you provided, it says "While the Nixon administration was clearly gratified by the Chilean coup of 1973, in which Allende died and Augusto Pinochet rose to power, several separate investigations (including the Church Commission Report) have concluded that it is likely that the U.S. had no direct role in bringing it about"

Then, in the same article that you provide as "evidence" of assassination is repeated statements that there is no evidence of US involvement in the coup, let alone in his murder.

[ QUOTE ]
I am not interested in a link war, I prefer a debate. but you don't seem to get that.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you say you want to have a debate when you are a lying liar who lies? Allende was not assasinated. You ask for evidence that it was suicide, and I provide a bundle of reputable sources - even the BBC and New York Times have written about his suicide. By contrast, you provide not one credible source that it was suicide, and the single link you do provide says that there is no evidence the US Government was involved! Like, wtf?!?

There is nothing to debate on this point. Allende committed suicide. It's like arguing over the sun rising. It happened this morning. It's not up for debate.

[ QUOTE ]
To put an end to your meaningless linking, on Google, I get 322,000+ hits for "Allende murder" and only 266,000 for "Allende suicide" and many of the latter links dispute the "official" version that it was suicide.

[/ QUOTE ]

You get 322,000 hits for "Allende murder" because there is a book called "The murder of Allende" - of the first ten responses on the search "Allende murder", half refer to that book, and another one is a review of a ficional movie.