View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 02:44 AM

Default Re: Important Notice: AP/Vegas Poker - Loses Cash Outs!

Hi All - Gian here, PRM at VegasPoker247.

FYI, I generally stay pretty quiet and enjoy the threads, however occassionally I feel the need to speak out.

This player has been making this claim for quite some time, both directly and through several affiliates and forums. Each time we have done a thorough investigation, and each time we have come to the same conclusion - at no time was his account balance large enough to have been able to have been able to request a cashout in that amount.

We have sent the player a complete transaction history depicting every single transaction that he made, and it clearly shows that no withdrawal request was processed, and that his account balance remained under $2,000 the entire time he played on the site.

Furthermore each successful request, which he claims happened, results in 2 emails being sent to the player - the first confirming the withdrawal request and the second confirming the withdrawal completed.

The player has neither of these. We are of course always concerned when we receive claims like this, and investigate thorougly. My personal policy has always to err on the side of the player, but in this case there is simply no evidence.

His last email to us suggesting that if we gave him a "partial" of his claim he would not post on 2+2 only proves to me that his claim is false - if it were true he would not only hold out for the entire amount, but also not try to blackmail us by threatening us with an "expose" to the rest of you.

Sorry to have taken up so much of your time.

Sigh,