View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 10:56 PM

Default Re: New Forum Needed: OOT REJECTS

Timeline of this thread and new forum idea:

1:19 PM - BT creates thread

1:28 PM - first reply is NT! bashing BT and idea

1:33 PM - NT! chimes in again: "the only mods who would need such a forum are the ones who lack the stones to simply lock a crappy thread and stand by their decision. ATF is the place to complain, if people didn't come here to bitch and moan you'd have nothing to do all day."

1:38 PM - tup bashes idea: "In before a good idea."

1:40 PM - db says "Good idea."

1:49 PM - Kot is first one to float the suggestin that tud should be the mod of such a forum

2:50 PM - MadMikeHaven weighs in with support of new forum idea

2:57 PM - the unlamented PenisInTheMouth in yet another incarnation chimes in to bash NT!

3:46 PM - PITTM is toast again until next gimmick account

4:25 PM - El D offers mild support for forum idea

4:33 PM: NT! does a 180 now that his idol the masked man has backed the new forum idea and says: "i don't really mind if they make this forum, it wouldn't detract from an existing forum or anything and it sounds like some people would enjoy it."

4:52-5:20 PM - El D offers more support and suggestions

5:21 PM- Duds offers support as well as modding suggestions for new forum

5:36 PM - El D crystalizes the purpose of new forum with post: "I see this as a "garbage dump/posting practice" forum. "

5:51 PM - El D supports idea of tub as mod

5:58 PM - db:"PAGING MAT SKLANSKY "

7:37 PM - tug says he offered in a drunken moment to be a mod before but was rejected

10:15 PM - Mat finally answers page and supports both new forum idea and offers the green mantle to tud

10:53 PM - Mat says that the fate of this new forum rests in tub's hands

(PAGING TUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)