View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 03:27 PM

Default Re: DeathDonkey is in \"The Well\"

[ QUOTE ]
where the hell is everyone this morning?

what 2p2 poster influenced you the most in your hold em development?

who is the best LHE player you've played against?

what are the highest stakes you've played?

what are the normal stakes you play?

what is your UTG raising range at a full table? UTG limp range(do people actually limp UTG anymore)?

[/ QUOTE ]

A case of the Mondays?

I would say Entity because we both progressed at around the same speed and would play together and talk all the time about hands and about the process of trying to move up and be great at poker. We both loved to outplay each other and rub it in if one of us had a big score or moved up first and that motivated both of us. I need to also mention Shillx because he and I used to talk about poker a ton and play together and I always felt he was the best micro poster never to break through for whatever reason.

Infrequent 2+2er Nikla owned me too many times to count when we'd play together online. Live, MadCaddy and Devon / SavageGamble both played flawlessly whenever I've seen them/ played with them.

I've played 400/800 live both straight hold'em and mix games, 100/200 online.

I normally play 100/200 live these days and online fluctuates a ton, 10/20 to 30/60 ring, 5/10 to 15/30 HU, 400 NL, etc.

Um, rarely play full table but I'll guess something like: 88, AJo, ATs, KJs, KQo, QJs. UTG limp range if the game deserves it could be any pair, or could just be 77, 88 (tough game), JTs, T9s (maybe), A8s, KK, AA, AKs (sometimes, LRRing obv).

-DeathDonkey