View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 12:30 PM

Default Re: \"riggedpoker.com - 100% rigging guaranteed\"

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think any mathematicians posted in this thread. The rest of us could all stand to learn more about statistics.

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW I have a BA in Mathematics and a BS in Statistics - but could always stand to learn more.

I sort of feel bad for Adanthar and Josem. This jaydub posted 490 hands of what is presumably some microlimit game as evidence. Whether or not he actually believes the crap spewing from his mouth is irrelevant. He's either 1) a troll or 2) beyond help. Neither of which is worth your time.

I know after my leveling attempt at the OP created a stir, my advice is worthless but unless you guys are enjoying this, I wouldn't give this guy any more of your time.

I struggle that all threads of this sort should be locked at any respectable strategy site unless there is something new to evaluate - like a PT screenshot etc, which can still be doctored anyway. Then again, this forum is nicked "the zoo" though.

Conversely, this type of "rigged" thinking is what makes poker profitable and fostering these thoughts is thereby +EV whether it be because its another excuse to not take responsibility for their results or simply because they're playing less than optimally because of the doubt lingering in the back of their mind.