View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 11:32 AM

Default Re: WSEX: Official Monthly Thread: August. (#12 of 12.)

I've had exactly 2 times i was playing 3/6 and somehow i posted big blind and then somehow did not have any options when it came my turn and the software autofolded me. Amybody else notice this glitch in software??

This has happened twice to me and is super rare.
Anyone else ever post big blind and then get autofolded somehow when your turn??

Also again worldpx... please get rid of the the cheater's best friend/ the all in protection option.

I cannot play high no limit cash games at worldpx now /after stated above case due to very legitimate fear til something is done i feel unless u all want to refund me every time a cheater does this to me again.

I mean whats the chances of people getting disconnected on me when i bet big and the have a marginal hand yet it has happened to me at worldpx about ten times and is outright robbery. ITS OUTRIGHT ROBBERY. Chances of a legitimate disconnect might be 1 out of every 500 hands or more.

Or i will be happy with a 2 month ban and making the cheaters refund the amount i was cheated out of / or give them a lifetime ban.

The situation now is ridiculous and so rigged in the cheater's favor i fear. Please let me play with confidence about not being cheated worldpx.