View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 11:16 AM

Default Re: Person to person transfers.

[ QUOTE ]
No. And Oliver didnīt scam me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did not scam anyone or get scammed, was accused by a new poster, who asked that I send first, I refused, he accused and he was subsequently banned. I also did cease communications with stereo after he asked me to send first.

He does not have a read receipt for any PM asking me to sit anywhere as I did not open any other PM after his request that I sent first, prejudging the intention of a low # poster making such a request. I apologize to stereo if I did this hastily, but as anyone who has posted a request and gotten an inbox full of new members eager for you to send to them first knows, it gets ridiculous after a while.

If anything I'm a little bummed as I don't regularly stick my neck out like this, but was in need of some AP money that I will now just wait on a UB cashout to EPass for. I'll just stick to PMing the reputable traders off this thread next time I need something moved and only offer to help tenured members. Thanks Clamper and others that thought logically before addressing this.