View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 09:32 AM

Default man i hate people who say they hate telling people they play poker

BS u love it, theres something very cool about being good at poker. Only thing is its not impressive to be good at poker anymore. Once they showed holecams it was laughably easy to get good at poker, just watch about 5 hours of tv poker and youd know how to play. I respect guys like layne flack he was a dealer and learned how to win by 1000s of hours of observing and coming up with a strategy. Picture if u had to learn all by yourself like they did, and then some1 said oh by the way, were going to take away all your advantage at the tables by showing everybody on tv what you have on every single hand! are u fn kidding me! God the pros mustve been pissed. bigger prizepools yes, but 10x harder fields. That image of great players pretty much always having aces everey hand, thats laughable now, but we all believed before holecams, destroyed, image that they could read the two cards in your hand...gone. so if the "name pros" are just "pros" now and no better than any other online pro, at least show respect to them. Youd be much easier to play against if we could see all your hole cards tournament after tournament. All you guys making big bank you wouldnt have the money you got woithout these guys. So rip on him all you want but you wouldnt be here w/o guys like moneymaker, who you guys roast. chris never claimed to be a great player when he won. im done ranting. good luck. but stop being cocky about being good at poker, once holecams came, being good at poker was unavoidable if u could set aside 3 hours to watch some tv poker.