View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 06:27 AM

Default Re: Too much or too little?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You didn't bet enough since you had to have the best hand at the moment, except for AA.

It's not like an unknown would have a 5-3 and six bet with rags like that pre flop.

However, I would chop with KK six handed so everybody at the table would like me; I wouldn't want other players at a short handed table to think I am a dick or anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did I talk to you about this hand?

He did in fact have 53o.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course you talked to me about this hand. It's one of those dumb things that happen in life. Get over it.

Just take away the lesson that KK is never worth a seven bet, even though it is likely to be a very heavily weighted favorite pre flop. Any unknown is likely to to hold a pair of aces or ace-king to go to seven bets. How could any top player suspect that an idiot/moron like that is holding 5-3 and go to seven bets pre-flop? It must have been a full moon or the donkey was drinking mightily.

Take your aggression down a notch or two, your game will be much more profitable. A minor adjustment like this to your otherwise top notch game will get you to the next level.