View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 02:20 AM

Default B&M 3/6, JJ with an A on the flop

Typical Friday night 3/6 B&M game. Mostly very loose players, a few more observant, but loose players. The women to my right had just joined the table a few hands back. From the few hands she has played she seems loose and called way too much.

I have J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] in middle position

One limper, woman to my right limps, I raise, folded to the button who calls, SB folds, everyone else calls.

Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 5 players, 10 SB

Checked to the women to my right who bets, I called (???), button and small blind called, early limper folded.

Turn: [A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 4 players, 7BB

Checked to the women to my right who bets. I folded.

Should I have folded the flop? Should I have raised the flop? If I raised the flop, what should I do on the turn if I got a couple of callers?

My feeling in this game is most players will play Ax even for a raise. So chances are at least one player had Ax.