View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 01:59 AM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

Another idea, although you probably have already thought of/implemented it.

After running a report by "hole cards"
you click on a group of hands, say "AA".
After clicking you are presented with ALL of the "AA" hands you have played. Then you can replay them or whatever...

I find myself running reports by hold cards by position, the seeing what im winning/losing with.. but then i want to see specifics. I then have to click over to the "hands" tab and run another report..
i think it would be quicker if i could just doubleclick on the group of hands i want to see, then im automatically brought to the hands section with the report already run.
If double clicking is reserved for something else, maybe put this option in the right click menu?

Same could be done for "flopped hand value" reports.
Say im looking at my "floped hand value" stats, I notice i have 10 hands where i flopped 2 pair with a gutshot, and no flush draw.
By double clicking the row, i am brought to the hands section where all 10 of those hands are displayed.

I would find this to be very useful!

Im sorry if these have already been mentioned. I have not finished reading this entire thread, i just sharing ideas that come to mind while using the program.
is there a Master List of suggestions/ideas/functions that WILL be in the program?

-hyp