Thread: I is a station.
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 01:25 AM

Default Re: I is a station.

How are we folding the turn? Two overs, OESD, and villain has a jack here like never. I was thinking it was between raising and folding.

What if I told you that villain's donking any FD (all the way down to 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]), any SD (gutters included, even 78), a ten, or any PP over the three? He's probably checking and calling down with a three, 22, and Ax, though there's a small chance he may donk those as well. There's also a chance he called the flop with air, and is outright bluffing here.

The above is probably not completely accurate, but the turn donk caught me off gaurd and I had to put him on a range fairly quickly. I felt confident then that it was pretty close, and I still think it is now. Of course, I don't have near the LHE experience of the majority of this forum, so I'm not sure how much to trust my instincts yet. So, 1) given what I've told you about his play, how accurate do you think my read was, and 2) once we do figure out his range, does the rest of the hand play itself out by the math?