Thread: OOT Dream Log
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 02:39 PM

Location: Clinging to the binomial theorem like a drunk to a lamppost
Default Re: OOT Dream Log

I had three dreams in mind when I woke up at nine this morning. I jotted them down quickly and then fell back to sleep until one. I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] summer and Sundays.

Anyway, here they are:

* I dreamt that I was watching a episode of Mythbusters wherein Kari had been painted blue. The myth they had been doing was whether a plane on the ground dangling off the cliff could be saved by draining out all the fuel. I remember Grant thought so, but Tory didn't.

* Next, I was training for a marathon. During my training, I wound up with both shin splints and crusty-looking blisters on my shins. The marathon itself was in England, and I was told that the finish line was in a nice, idyllic sort of small town. Naturally, I would up in Manchester instead.

* In the last one, I was going to the video store, and when I was browsing the videos, I said, "OMG, Mickey Mouse." The clerk wanted to drug me and take me to the counter.
Afterward, I posted about this on 2+2 (yes, I dreamt about here) and said, "I'm pretty sure I'm the reason that all of the clerks there are drunk."