View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 11:19 PM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

[ QUOTE ]
About the "Turn cbet %"... Does it mean the times that I cbet the turn after cbetting the flop OR cbetting the turn after i checked the flop OR both? If answer is "both" is there a way to get these seperately?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi, the Turn CBet is when you PFR and are called, CBet the flop and are called and have a chance to CBet the turn.

If you want a different type of stat like the one you mentioned it is possible but I'll be saving a lot of this for closer to launch time.

[ QUOTE ]
Every time I open the software to import files or from a folder, the default path gets reset to c:\ instead of the last used folder.

[/ QUOTE ]

Will get things like this all atraightened up in the next little bit.

[ QUOTE ]
I have imported the same hands to HM as I have previously imported to PT and while the number of hands in the current filter is a perfect match, there is a difference in $ won that ammounts to one bb.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stars cash import isn't 100% yet but pretty close. I suspect it was a dead blind or something similar that the parser missed.

[ QUOTE ]
I think (but I'm not absolutely certain) that this is a function of HM having a better and more accurate method of calculating winnings on split pots.

[/ QUOTE ]

This applies to the vs Player stats tab where I include split pots and PT doesn't. In this guys case I would guess that PT is accurate and HM is off by 1 BB since PT has been around for years vs 1 month for HM [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Then another user could hit the link, and holdem manager's hand replayer would automatically open and load the hand from lego poker and replay it. That would make reading hh's much nicer.

[/ QUOTE ]

We haven't talked about this but the whole PokerHand XML initiative is meant to make this type of application to application communication work seamlessly so you are definetely thinking along the same lines.

rvg