View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 09:03 PM

Default Re: LIVE at the BIKE, is there a replacement or substitute?

L@TB will never return. Everything has been dismantled and the production space has been removed for a larger Upper Plaza area for additional tables and a rear entrance to the Sushi Restaurant.

The show was very educational (I know, hard to believe coming from me), and Bart and David were the best. We can just hope to look forward to them getting a gig on a network or cable show.

Bart's been playing live pretty much full time after a great showing in WSOP. Look for him doing well in Legends Main Event.

On a side note, I would love Commerce to pick up the L@TB idea and dump some actual $$$$ into it and do a first rate show, commercials, advertising and all, to help offset the costs. I think most people would have agreed that $15 was a small price to pay for even one valuable tidbit. Seriously, how much does everyone win, lose or post dead in a typical game, that $15 would pose a hardship? Hell, if that is the case, maybe they shouldn't be playing higher than $.05/$.10 micro limits online. Just my thoughts. Good luck y'all.