View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 08:18 AM

Default Re: August Low-Content Thread

Mike call me if you are playing there and it is just 10/20, I think I'm gonna start playing that game during the week simply because there is nothing else worth playing but I can't play when it's 20/40+. If you're going to incinerate 30k playing NL (which you are basically guaranteed to do btw) I strongly suggest playing me HU Stud 8 or some other games of my choice where you honestly have a much better chance.

I've played quite a bit with Jose in LHE and if he plays NL at all like he plays limit it should be pretty easy to just wait forever until you can trap him in a gigantic pot. He tries to be way too tricky just to make cool plays and will self destruct pretty regularly.

Also just got back from Commerce in fantastic record time because I left at like 3am and it turns out there isn't much traffic at that time. Incredibly enough things went pretty well, only two things to complain about.

1. Sandwich I ate earlier was far too toasted and my mouth is all cut up.

2. Pokerbob sat in my game and I didn't know it was him until he was walking away and Private Joker told me it was him. This might not sound important, but Pokerbob is one of the people I wish I was. After wishing I was rich and famous or a great poker player or one of a variety of cool imaginary tv/cartoon characters there are only a few other people I would want to be than Pokerbob (he knows Schneids). Seriously though, I wish I had known it was him before he left because I want to meet him. Walking the 50 feet from my 60 game to the 1/2 he moved to was of course completely out of the question.