View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 09:29 PM

Default Re: OT: [censored] thread, August, READ RULES IN TOP POST

[ QUOTE ]
ger - I've never seen that stuff before. It looks good though.

citanul - Monster>coffee, more rogue brews to come, (and microbet) Minute Maid is my daughter's

fluorescenthippo - Minnesota, I'm not a big fan of Sunset Wheat, but Leinie's Red is great. I got the Killians instead of Leinies Red this time because it was $3 cheaper for a 12 pack and equally good IMO. You live in WI dont you? If you get a chance to tour the Leinie's brewery, the unpasturized sample glasses they give you after the tour is the best beer ever.

terrell - ty for the Murphy's/Boddington's/Guinness info. Warm water sucks though.

costanza - GL and tell bobbo I said GL to him too!!

manchild - More pics to come after the next beer sale [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Gtr Htr - I don't plan on visiting Ireland anytime soon, but my great grandfather was from Dublin, and I might go there someday, so I'll keep that in mind. ty for the Smith & Boddington info.

sixfour - wtf?! You cant get Newcastle in England?! Rigged! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

blackize - I agree, there are a lot of great microbrews that I enjoy more often than Guinness, but Guiness is unique and definitely worth drinking ocassionally.

and lacky pwns! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

cha yes plz keep us updated on future beer runs (with pics ldo).